Sugar Cookie and a Standby Cookie

Well I'm just about done with my Christmas cookies.  I'm baking a special cake tomorrow so I made fewer cookies this year.  I also had a cookie recipe fail....which is not good this time of year!  I've found that over the years I can always count on my sugar cookies to come out well. I've posted the recipe before and want to share it again.  It's never let me down and it's a family favorite.  Just click here for the recipe.


Now since I had a cookie fail and needed to make another cookie that was delicious yet simple and one that everyone would like I chose Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies.  You can find that recipe here. It starts with a cake mix so it is super simple.  Great for an emergency cookie too!!! I thought it would be a good idea to post a great stand by cookie for any cookie recipes that didn't turn out for anyone.  This works for me...

Comments

Reeni said…
I'm sorry you had a cookie fail! These other ones look great! Have a Merry Christmas Debbie! xo
Joanne said…
Cookie fails are the worst! But they happen to all of us. Can't wait to hear how the rainbow cookie cake turned out!
Becky said…
I had a cookie fail too, or rather a peppermint kiss fail. The kisses melted into the cookies. Thanks for the back up cookie recipe! Have a safe and Happy New Years!